Improving Revenues From Digital Marketing
Conversion Uplift Ltd is a marketing consultancy set up by Neal Cole which uses proven conversion rate optimisation strategies to increase revenues from digital marketing.
- We use insights from data analytics, psychology, user feedback, usability testing and best practice design principles to improve the digital customer experience and grow revenues.
- We apply behavioural change techniques, such as loss aversion and social norms, to nudge customers towards their goals and to increase your conversion rate.
- We have expertise in all aspects of digital marketing including SEO, PPC, A/B testing, content marketing and data analytics.
We are located between Wrexham and Chester, but work for organisations throughout the UK and Europe.
What clients say:
RGAx – Re-insurer based in London:
“Neal worked with RGAx on the development of a new customer service and was a real asset in that process. He brought genuine insight and expertise to the group.” – Richard Verdin, Managing Director, RGA EMEA.
Bwin and Bgo.com – gaming sites based in London:
“Neal gets to bottom of your problem, and brings clear, concise and thorough plans to the table. He will be the first guys I contact when I need conversion help and I couldn’t recommend him any higher!” – Danny Mahon, Head of Marketing at Foxy Bingo and Bgo.com
Whizz.com – Award winning virtual maths tutor:
I worked with Neal on a competitor analysis based on web site strategy, traffic and buyer behaviour. Neal was very open to understanding my goals for the project and worked with me every step of the way in preparing the report I needed. Neal is very knowledgeable in all of the aspects of digital marketing and CRO that we discussed. I very much appreciated his insights and recommend him highly. – Bill McLaughlin – CMO at Whizz Education
What makes us different?
We are marketing strategists who understand user psychology and how to use conversion rate optimisation to maximise revenues.
We solve real problems and deliver value through our expertise:
- Problem: Low conversion rate or desire to improve revenues or leads etc.
- Solution: We conduct a conversion optimisation audit, including review of web analytics data, cross-browser and device testing and usability research.
- Problem: Need expert led evaluation of conversion pain points for website or app to improve site conversion rate.
- Solution: Set up and moderate a one day heuristic evaluation workshop and provide a report with specific recommendations and actions.
- Problem: Have a design concept that you want to rapidly develop and refine.
- Solution: We run a 5 day Google design sprint to refine, prototype and test with potential customers.
- Problem: Want to tailor user journeys for specific customer persona/segment
- Solution: We conduct a buyer legend workshop to review user a journey for each buyer persona. This produces a narrative of the user journey and recommend changes to improve the relevancy of the customer experience.
- Problem: Need quick design feedback from users on new website or app screen design
- Solution: We conduct and analyse remote usability research.
- Problem: Need in-depth evaluation of a user journey on a website or app
- Solution: We conduct Face-to-face usability research and present the results to you with specific action points.
- Problem: Need a competitor review of traffic and performance of websites in your market.
- Solution: We conduct competitor analysis to compare the performance of your site with key competitors and provide advice on marketing strategy and your value proposition.
- Problem: You have a low ranking in Google or need to increase organic traffic to your site.
- Solution: We conduct an SEO audit and review of your SEO strategy. We will fix problems and provide specific recommendations to achieve agreed targets for organic traffic.
How does conversion rate optimisation work?
We tailor every project to the client’s needs and priorities. We use a variety of techniques to improve your conversion rate, from web analytics, heuristic analysis (e.g. The Lift Model), usability testing, buyer personas and customer journey analysis.
The Lift Model from Widerfunnel offers a simple but effective framework for evaluating websites and mobile apps. We use it extensively as it is easy for anyone to understand. There is no need to over-complicate conversion rate optimisation.